Pine Times

I am a Pine. I like to Shine. Life is Fine. I like to Rhyme!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I am thankful for...

JESUS!!!!!
Mexico in only 3 days!
Thursday Family Nights
Miya Karin dances
Derek Edward kisses
Friends who call just because they care
Spinning class early Thursday mornings
A job that is a calling and ministry
Brothers and a sister
A house that is cute and fun
Lazy dog Gizmo
The work years ago coming to life today
Today
Miya/Mommy Days

THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MANY BLESSINGS!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Kelli B said…

    WOOP WOOP!

    Enjoy your Mommy/Miya day! I bet right now you're just about to start work at home while Miya takes an afternoon nap. ;)

    Cant wait to see you MONDAY in MEXICO!!!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Kelli B said…

    WOOP WOOP!

    Enjoy your Mommy/Miya day! I bet right now you're just about to start work at home while Miya takes an afternoon nap. ;)

    Cant wait to see you MONDAY in MEXICO!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home