Pine Times

I am a Pine. I like to Shine. Life is Fine. I like to Rhyme!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Faith Cripples Fear

Beth Moore - Living Beyond Yourself:

Isaiah 50:9
"It is the Sovereign LORD who helps me. Who is he what will condemn me?"

Romans 8:31
"If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Oh, Beloved, we have nothing to fear. The pitful powers of this world are nothing compared to the armies in heaven fighting on our behalf. Fear cripples faith, but never forget - just as quickly, faith cripples fear. Whether fear or faith prevails depends on the commander we're saluting.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Kelli B said…

    I like that you share Beth's "tidbits of truth"!

    I was talking w/ my friend Hilary last weekend(the one who moved to Austin) and she was sharing w/ me from a BMoore study she is doing - I seriously dont know if I've ever heard of a "bad" BMoore study.

    I think that anyone who so boldly proclaims truth and encourages people to strive for the Lord and for godly principles and lifestyles as she does will not be held back! i love it.

    Thanks for sharing these tidbits :)

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Derek said…

    I love your picture. You are beautiful. However it takes me back to circa 1985. Why did I make it look so darn 80's?

    ... I know the 80's rocked!

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Kelli B said…

    Heck yes they did.

    I second it - you look BOO-TEE-FULL!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Kelli B said…

    JONI! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Girl, are you going to post anything this week? I check your blog faithfully and my little heart goes *sigh* every time I dont see a new post. :)

    I'M RIDICULOUS!

    Um, yeah. You only have one more day of work b/f MEXICO!!! WORD UP! See you tomorrow night, sista!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home