Pine Times

I am a Pine. I like to Shine. Life is Fine. I like to Rhyme!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Patience

Sorry I have written about this topic twice now. It must be the season God is taking me through at this time in my life. I am LOVING the 'Living Beyond Yourself' Beth Moore study I am doing with my small group! This study is taking us through the Fruit of the Spirit and right now we are reviewing 'patience'.

Did you know there are two types of patience:

Patience in CIRCUMSTANCE is inspired by HOPE
Patience in PEOPLE is inspired by MERCY

The Bible is full of 'patience'. Job for example used the 'circumstance' patience through his difficulties. Most other scriptures refer to the PEOPLE kind of patience - because God always puts people first.

We should do this as well - PEOPLE before CIRCUMSTANCE. I can't say I always do this. I pray God would change me in my patience and give me LOTS of HOPE AND MERCY!

Thoughts anyone?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Derek said…

    Yes, I pray for your patience too! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home